CESA members invited to join PUB20
CESA is delighted to announce our partnership with PUB20, taking place on 4-5 February 2020, at Olympia, London.
PUB20 is the only dedicated business event for the pub industry and welcomes over 4500 pub owners and operators annually. It’s a focused, niche event with a clear message in terms of its audience, and attracts decision-makers from pub groups such as: JD Wetherspoon, Charles Wells, EI Group, Star Pubs, Fuller Smith & Turner, Greene King, Hippo Inns, Marstons, Mitchells & Butlers, Punch Taverns, Stonegate Pub Company, Young’s, Bermondsey Pub Company, Brewhouse & Kitchen and New World Trading Company, as well as small and medium pub groups and independents, restaurant groups, hotels, nightclubs, breweries, taprooms etc.
After huge demand from PUB19 attendees the organisers introduced a dedicated food and foodservice focus to PUB20 which manifests in a pub kitchen area at the show called Hungry Business. Introduced to show commitment to audience demand, Hungry Business will have a comprehensive marketing campaign to really elevate and promote food and equipment opportunities to the audience of publicans. At the show, The Taste Table will host education on opportunities around pub food. This will be presented through chef-led content with celebrity pub-chefs, cooking demo’s and menu and equipment education. Pub chefs will be invited to visit as well as anyone else involved in the decision-making around food procurement, foodservice and kitchen equipment.
We are pleased to be able to support this event on its mission to deliver better food, cooking and equipment education and experiences to help the publican community capitalise on the opportunities this presents them. We’re also pleased to be able to recommend a niche show to our members that is guaranteed to deliver a focused audience. If you sell to pubs, its definitely worth your consideration.
Please refer to information below to help you decide if this is the right platform for your business -
- PUB19 Landlord’s Review, providing detailed breakdown of PUB19 audience demographics
- PUB20 Floor Plan, showing availability, who else is doing it and location of Hungry Business, Taste Table and area for CESA light equipment stands (attached)
- PUB19 Report - The British Pub Market – Reasons to be Optimistic – Created by Pub show organisers and CGA, highlights positive stats on growth of food led pubs (attached)
- PUB19 Trends Report – in partnership with Fever Tree, created through consumer insight (attached). The PUB20 Trends Report will have a strong food focus
- PUB19 show video, to give you a feel for the event ‘in action’
- PUB Paper – a content piece sent as a ‘show preview’ to 30K publicans pre-show to drive audience attendance
Added value ‘marketing package’ exclusively for and included in stand price for CESA members. Benefits as follows –
- CESA member shell scheme stands in Hungry Business area will have CESA logo on fascia to identify and group in a uniform manner.
- 1 x social post for every CESA member exhibiting at show.
- CESA logo to be included on every CESA member exhibitor profile in show guide.
- CESA to receive half page editorial in pub newspaper that lists all participating CESA members. Deadline for inclusion in pub paper approximately start of November (content to be discussed and agreed with organisers).
- CESA members to be highlighted on floor plan in show guide.
- PUB organising team to add ‘CESA member’ as exhibiting category so that when exhibitors sign up, we would classify them as ‘CESA member’ on website exhibitor list and when publicans search the website, ‘CESA member’ would be a filter option.
- By default CESA members would also appear in show guide Product Guide, classified by category ‘CESA Member’ (providing three or more sign up).
To discuss opportunities please contact Max Martin from the PUB20 team on -
t: 020 7886 3015 m: 07769 216 030 e: firstname.lastname@example.org